Utilizing the highest quality bronze in the fenestration industry, our bronze doors are made from 67% copper and 33% Zinc. This ratio is what allows the alloy to acquire a beautiful patina typical of old bronze. Bronze lends itself perfectly to projects from historic renovations to modern architectural designs.
After the coil stock is cut and rolled into the frame sections it undergoes a heat treatment. This prevents the sections from potential cracking as it relieves the stress applied during the rolling process. The resulting product is the highest quality bronze available in the fenestration industry.
1. Standard Burnished – An acid treatment is applied to create different levels of patina
2. Polished – High powered buffers are used to create a mirror like shine reminiscent of traditional bronze
3. Specialty Finishes – Five customs finishes are available which include:
- Bronzo Grigio
- Thermally broken
- High quality materials resulting in the most natural looking patina
- Easily replicates historical bronze doors for a perfect restoration
- Great resistance to the elements (air, wind & water)
- 100% recycled material
- Ideal for areas where landmark approval is required
- Available with matching bronze hardware
- Warm. Inviting. Alluring.